PDClassicdvds - Horror, Sci-Fi, Old TV,Cartoons and Digital Comics.
RSS

Football
Horror, Sci-Fi, Classic Entertainment, Nostaglia
My wife Mary
powered by

My Blog

Steel City Con July 2012

Well it is time for another Steel City Con at the Monroeville Convention Center.  With guests like Dean Cain (Superman in Lois and Clark), Verne Troyer (Mini Me in Austin Powers), and Burt Ward (Robin in the original Batman series) it should bring a huge crowd.  It is always fun to speak to fans of the great classic sci-fi and horror movies.  Please come to our table - remember the show special three movies for $20.  Look forward to seeing everyone.  Have a great time!

7 Comments to Steel City Con July 2012:

Comments RSS
metal trusses on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:29 PM
Little interesting input! It seems that wonderful preservation. I would like to say thanks for a bit about steel content. Thanks!
Reply to comment

momo on Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:08 PM
In offering sorts of Rolex reproduction watches, is an expert online store. It gives best reproduction watches, as well as exceptional keitonengineering client administration. You can delight in high caliber of numerous types of Rolex reproduction watches with most minimal costs here.

tibet train on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:26 AM
Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Reply to comment

tibet travels service on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:09 PM
Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
Reply to comment

buy 123 essay on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:37 AM
Reply to comment

uns �ffnen Golfwettquoten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:51 PM
Limit das Volumen der Spiele Spiele-Titel Sie Wetten . Beachten , jede Woche die Quoten gegenueber gegen die Streifen fortDoppel.
Reply to comment

rolex watches used on Monday, December 29, 2014 11:38 PM
I would like to express my thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from such a instance. Just after scouting throughout the the web and meeting tricks which are not productive, I thought my life was well over. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the problems you've fixed through your main site is a serious case, and ones which may have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn't discovered your blog. The natural talent and kindness in handling all the pieces was crucial. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not come upon such a step like this. It's possible to at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you so much for your expert and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to suggest your site to any individual who wants and needs guidelines on this topic.
Reply to comment