PDClassicdvds - Horror, Sci-Fi, Old TV,Cartoons and Digital Comics.
RSS

Football
Horror, Sci-Fi, Classic Entertainment, Nostaglia
My wife Mary
powered by

My Blog

Halloween fast approaching!!!!

Halloween will be here before you know it.  For me Halloween has always been a time when I can catch up again with some of my favorite horror movies.  You can never go wrong with the classic Universal horror films like Frankenstein, Dracula, the Wolfman, the Invisible Man, the Creature and so many others like the Black Cat, Raven, and Murders at the Rue Morgue.  In fact this Wednesday some friends and I are going to see a classic double feature on the big screen Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein at the Paramus Theater.  It should be great watching two fantastic films on the big screen.  I also try to watch some of my favorites in sci-fi that are also scary like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Forbidden Planet, The Day the Earth Stood Still and of course The Thing From Another World.  All of these classics as well as many more are on our website and available for purchase before Halloween.  I wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween and please stay in touch by blog or come to one of our shows.  Take care everyone.

6 Comments to Halloween fast approaching!!!!:

Comments RSS
ghost sightings on Sunday, May 05, 2013 11:12 PM
Through this blog I have got some good impression of the classic Universal horror films which I was looking forward to know. Now I am totally pleased and benefited by getting this instructions in this website at all. Take it up and inform like this...
Reply to comment

dissertation writing help service on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:27 AM
Grams book on the Shadow Radio Program. Well that is all for now. Hope that all had a great time at the MANC and that we will see you at Wayne this Sunday or at the Garden State Comic Con on Saturday and Sunday Oct. 8-9. All the best to all.
Reply to comment

replica omega on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:44 AM
Thank you for allowing your inspirational story to come to light.

Cheap Avastin Online on Friday, June 14, 2013 2:48 AM
You've shared a terrific topic. Thanks for this wonderful sharing and want to know more detail so please continue...
Reply to comment

sugarfreenation on Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:07 PM
The product offered by D2C E-commerce website of D.Centex design center is a platform for the trading between the individual customers and the designers’ ideas. To the individual customers, they will be able to find the clothing products (i.e. clothes, trousers, skirts) with the latest and professional designers’
Reply to comment

Aahat season 7 - 2015 on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 12:48 AM
Halloween day is one of the grant festival which is been organized by popular countries and on this day people use to participate in such type of activities.
Reply to comment