PDClassicdvds - Horror, Sci-Fi, Old TV,Cartoons and Digital Comics.
RSS

Recent Posts

Upcoming shows
Our next few shows
Next few shows we will be appeariing at!
Pulp Adventuecon coming soon
2014 Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Convention

Categories

Conventions and Shows
Football
Horror, Sci-Fi, Classic Entertainment, Nostaglia
My wife Mary
powered by

My Blog

My wife Mary

On June 12 my life changed forever.  On that day my wife and best friend Mary lost her battle against lung cancer.  She was diagnosed in April and was determined to fight this dread disease.  She was the best part of me and will always be in my heart.  Anyone in your life that you love and care for - hug them and tell them how you feel.  You may never get the chance.  Rest my dear Mary!  I love you.

21 Comments to My wife Mary:

Comments RSS
emmybello on Monday, May 20, 2013 3:18 PM
I not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

2013 High End Swiss Replica on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 8:07 PM
Accept my thanks for our handsome present.

robes de bal pas cher on Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:49 AM
Robe de bal pas chère et les robes de cérémonie pas chère en ligne,robe de bal pas chrére.

australia essay writing on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:42 AM
Sad to see that new but she was really brave girl to defend herself against the battle of cancer for long. May her soul rest in peace and she will get the higher rank in the heaven with all the blessings and prayers.

pexe jurer on Monday, October 15, 2018 7:30 AM
this is very detailed and informational post. Thanks a lot. Yowhatsapp SMS Bomber cymera

Nerdro Pecson on Friday, November 30, 2018 10:26 AM
zxczsdxasd

Tara on Monday, December 03, 2018 3:27 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. power typing games.net

fashion on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 6:15 AM
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.

airport car service on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:15 AM
I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.really liked the way you put together everything.there is certainly no need to go any further to look any additional information.you mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

Song Wen Shyu on Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:02 AM
pa jam di keyboard dan menulis, saya harus mengakui,link 5 distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c undangan pernikahan kalender Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja

Anonymous on Friday, May 17, 2019 2:32 AM
b

FOR MORE DETAILS on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:35 AM
From being an Employee to an Entrepreneur, the step that one takes for this statement to make a reality is a quite big one and the reason behind that not only you are bombarded with a number of responsibilities but also you are held accountable for any or everything that takes place in your business’ premise FOR MORE DETAILS.

70s shirts womens on Friday, August 30, 2019 10:32 AM
I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a ton to consider and I welcome that sort of composing.

tweede woning costa del sol on Saturday, August 31, 2019 11:36 AM
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.

Techsmith Coupon on Friday, September 20, 2019 1:08 AM
ohh thats so nice to read such kinds of blogs, I showed this post to my sister who newly got married.

waterless boiler on Monday, September 30, 2019 6:50 AM
Everything must be clean in the house. And if the homeowner finds products or devices which are damaged, he should repair them or find a professional to do so. Also, a homeowner should find new ways to protect his house and home products. For example, one may want to resort to hardwood floor stripping Lake Bluff IL services to protect his floors. A wood varnish can protect wood floors while also providing an attractive, natural shine.

Johnson City TN Subutex Treatment on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:24 AM
Your web journal furnished us with important data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are wonderful. Much obliged for sharing.

Johnson City TN Subutex Treatment on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:24 AM

iot platform on Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:45 AM
A debt of gratitude is in order for this extraordinary post, i discover it exceptionally fascinating and extremely well thoroughly considered and set up together. I anticipate perusing your work later on.

vintage store on Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:28 AM
This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort, with so much class. On the off chance that needed to know more about green smoke surveys, than by all methods come in and check our stuff.

sims 4 cheats on Thursday, November 07, 2019 2:31 AM
I have made a great website, i have read the content about content writing which i like reading.I will visit this website in future to read more similar articles. Coming on hot game sims 4 cheats and choose a type of house for your sim.